BMIHT Build Certificate

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BMIHT Build Certificate
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:06:09 -0500
Cc: bricelan@post.queensu.ca
Has anyone recently accessed the BMIHT site looking for how to order a
build certificate for your car?  I told a friend about this service and
sent her away with the appropriate WEB address.  She responded saying she
couldn't find anything about build records at the site.

When I looked, I first noticed the site had moved.  It's now at:

http://www.stratford.co.uk/bmiht

... and sure enough when I went looking I couldn't locate a reference to
build records either (and I looked at every clickable item).

Are we missing something?

H E L P ! !

Brian

Brian S. Thomas                 e-mail: ThomasB@Post.QueensU.Ca
Y2K Project Manager             v-mail: 613-533-2228
Dupuis Hall, Computing Centre      fax: 613-533-2168
Queen's University                home: 613-542-8110
Kingston, Ontario CANADA K7L 3N6  toys: '54 TR2,'56 TR3,'67 TR4A,'80 TR8

Q u e e n ' s  Y 2 K   U R L :  http://www.its.queensu.ca/year2000