Re:TRailer hitches

To: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:TRailer hitches
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:30:28 -0500
Geezer

You might want to get some ideas from this site I found awhile back.  It has a
design for a trailer hitch for an LBC.  Even though it's for a MGA I'd think it
might be adaptable to a Triumph.  Great pictures and great detail on design,
installation, materials list, fabrication, assembly and mounting.

It can be found at:

http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/pichitch/hitch.htm

I have to give this guy a lot of credit for having one of the more comprehensive
and fun sites I've seen.  Lots of tech stuff and lots of adventure stuff (e.g.
his trip to Fairbanks and back in his MGA pulling a luggage trailer).

Bud
71TR6 CC57365
71TR6 CC65446