RE: electric oil pressure gauges

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: electric oil pressure gauges
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:25:17 -0700

Yes I agree. But I thought another reason for the use of the voltage
stabilizer was to account for changes in the voltage supplied to the gauge
as various events occur during a drive (temp changes, accessories turned on
and off, etc). Would an unstabilized electric gauge not be susceptible to
these changes?

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---