Re: TR4 guage seal

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 guage seal
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:36:51 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Art,

I called Nisonger Automotive at 914-381-1952 and they sent me a big bunch of
the hollow rubber tubing they use for their rebuilding business.  They have
a $15.00 credit card  minimum order policy and they didn't want overcharge
me.  I thought $15.00 was better than beating the bushes for a cure.  I
expect to get more than I need.

I will be happy to share when I see how much I end up with.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com