Hams on TR List

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hams on TR List
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 10:19:47 -0500
 I took an informal survey a year ago on
this list and found that about 14 of us were also licensed ham radio
operators!  Here they are:
W1VIV, W4UCK, N4WJQ, KA1WV, VE3ADE, N7PRC, KDSLRC, KA2DRE, N4YZT, W1HFN,
WD8SCJ, N3ZVC, N4BGQ, AND N8QHN.  If I missed  any of you, it may be
because you didn't reply to my informal survey.

73, Sumner Weisman, W1VIV
62 TR3B

Update:  Add WB5KWX, N0FEJ, and VE3OVO.  That's 17 of us.  If you think
about it, there is a lot in common between the 2 hobbies.  Both are
technical and challenging.  With a summer hobby (cars) and a winter hobby
(radio) -- we sure keep busy!

Sumner