UPDATE: An idiot driver and your Triumph make for a disaster!

Subject: UPDATE: An idiot driver and your Triumph make for a disaster!
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:22:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
First, thanks for the help from the list.

I have been able to locate a shop to do the repairs on my TR4A. And,
unbelievably, the insurance estimate looks like it will cover the repair
costs! I will probably let one more shop quote but, for the most part, I
have make up my mind. I just got a 'warm & fuzzy' feeling when I visited the
shop. It is a crowded and messy one man shop but I like the quality of work
that is being put out. In fact, he is working on a 100 pt TR2 restoration
for a CLT customer.

Thanks again to the list. I am not 'home-free' yet, but I am getting closer.

Regards,

Tom Winslow