Books for Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Books for Sale
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:21:31 -0500
I have three brand new British car books that I would like to sell to
enthusiasts.  They are absolutely in mint, unused condition.

This general description covers the first two books:  Title -- Great
Marques Poster Book.  Author -- Chris Harvey.  Size -- 12 ˝ inches high by
9 1/4 inches wide.  48 pages.  Covers — very heavy stock but not “hard”
cover.  Each right hand page is a color photograph of a car, with title
below, suitable for framing.  The opposite page provides a complete
description and specifications of that car.  Both were first published in
1985 by Octopus Books Limited of London.

1. MG.  It starts with the 1925 Old Number One, and ends with the 1982 MG
Metro.  It also includes all MGs in between.

2. Jaguar.  It starts with the 1936 SS1 Airline, and ends with the 1984
HJ-S Competition, and covers everything in between.

I would like $15 each for these, and I’ll pay postage in U.S. or Canada.

3. “Famous Marques of Britain” by Jonathan Wood, with a foreward by
Stirling Moss.  Hard cover with dust jacket, 12 ˝ inches high by 9 ˝ inches
wide.  First published by Octopus Books Limited, London in 1984.  288
pages, with index.  Loads of color photos.  There are 16 pages on Triumph,
including some great Dolomite photos.  The book also covers Aston Martin,
Austin, Austin Healy, Bentley, Jaguar, Lotus, MG, Morris, and Rolls-Royce.

I would like $30, and I’ll pay postage in U.S. Or Canada.

I’ll sell all three for $50.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B