Re: Spitfire Battery Dimensions

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Battery Dimensions
From: FW Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:44:08 -0500
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Mark
I didn't actually measure or look up the dimensions for the battery, I
just got the number off the battery, Sears Weatherbeater
Model 36534 . I bought at the National Tire & Battery NTB (formerly
NTW)[a Sears subsidiary] store-  fits my '79 1500, in the bucket with
little slack but more importantly, clears the top!
Hope this helps-
BTW , it took three tries to get this to fit.
--
Frank Underwood
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible 204E/A 204E 205730