Re: HP road test/Montana (little LBC content)

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: HP road test/Montana (little LBC content)
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:15:46 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Back when I lived in Montana about 6 mi. S. of the Canadian border (long
before my Triumph days), one thing about the beautiful "Big Sky" state
always stuck in my mind... instead of posting any sort of speed limit,
they placed little white crosses by the roadway anywhere anyone died in
a highway traffic accident. Seeing a cluster of a dozen or so in a blind
corner was pretty effective discouraging speeding.

I wonder if they still do that?

A happy and safe New Year to everyone on the most helpful group on the
Internet!

Guess I'd better get back to work making the TR go faster!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602
(Safest passenger car in the world! ...whilst up on jack stands)

--
MZ