Re: Weber Carb Parts

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@iso.net>
Subject: Re: Weber Carb Parts
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:14:03 -0800
I believe both Moss and Victoria British offer basic rebuild kits.
Probably most of the other vendors, too. I've also seen ads in
Grassroots Motorsports magazine  for a company in Vancouver, B.C. called
Overseas Distributing which I'd like to know more about. They appear to
offer lots of Weber stuff from complete carbs to replacement bits &
pieces.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602