RE: tr6 seat diaphragms

To: "'James H. Davis, Jr.'" <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: RE: tr6 seat diaphragms
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:53:16 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Jim,

Do you mean they split like mine or stayed intact but provided inadequate
support? If the splitting is a common occurrence then straps would make more
sense.

I forgot to mention in my original note but the diaphragms I got from TRF
were made in Taiwan. Are the ones from VB or Moss also Far East specials or
is there a British source? I know TRF likes to make their own versions of
some parts and would like to determine if this is one example.

Thanks again for any additional info.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO