read this guys n' girls

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: read this guys n' girls
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:40:54 -0500
Every day when I go online there is a fair portion of e-mail waiting for
me, mainly from the TR list. Then this morning I found this on compuserve.

eMarketer, a firm that tracts the e-commerce marketplace, says there were
3.4 trillion e-mail messages delivered in the United States during 1998, or
about 9.4 billion messages exchanged every day. eMarketer said it found 81
million Americans use e-mail, at least occasionally. The average American
sends or receives 26.4 e-mail messages every day.

The arthur
kit car aka 69 GT6
garage ornament aka 82 Jag
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar