Parrish Insurance

To: tr8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, tri triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parrish Insurance
From: bollen@ibm.net
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:11:05 -0500
I received my renewal today, and its upped 20% since last year. Its now
$306 for my Tr8 for 2500 miles a year. That's about 12 cents/mile! My
regular daily driver does about 15,000 miles/year for $ 600, which is 4
cents/mile. Doesn't seem much of a bargain to me, does anyone have any
better suggestions for a fairly non restrictive carrier? J C Taylor is
OK as long as you don't actually want to drive the car except to a show,
no good for the occasional commute to work.
Stu
74 TR6 80 TR8