Re: Steering Rack Rebuild?

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Rack Rebuild?
From: "Dr. Robert Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:19:17 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John:

I had a rack that was off a car (I was going to use it to replace the one
that was on the car, but didn't need to).

This rack also had a distinct clicking noise, and I thought it was
defective.  However, apparently this is normal for an 'off the car' rack.

Or was it an 'off the rack' suit :-) ?

Robert Carley
73 TR6