73 TR-6 gearbox for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 TR-6 gearbox for sale
From: Aribert_Neumann%MIMCO@magna.on.ca
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:47:23 -0500
With all the discussion in past weeks about TR-6 transmission rebuilding, I
have decided to put up for sale a box out of a '73 TVR (the TR-6 engine
went into my GT-6).  Previous engine/trans owner pulled to replace with
Ford 5.0.  THis is a non overdrive unit.  I do not know of its internal
condition.  Asking $100 plus shipping (unit located in metro Detroit), or
TRADE for GT-6 diff (3.27 ratio - non overdrive ) or  GT-6/TR-6 distributor
with good tach drive gear or other GT-6 driveline parts.  FWIW, I paid $32
to ship my GT-6 trans w/ OD from Detroit area to FL for repair.