vendors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: vendors
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:07:43 -0500
I want to say "thank you" to the Big Three -- In every dealing with all
three, I have been treated with both interest and courtesy.

Yes, I get irritated at backorder situations. However, my Triumphs are
37 and 27 years old, made by a manufacurer no longer in existence, in
astonishingly small quantities compared to today's iron. Parts are more
available now than they were in the 70's.

Whenever we are feeling sorry for ourselves, we should try to order a
part for a Hudson, Nash, Kaizer-Frazer, or Packard. Ha!

Thanks, TRF, for the unfailing attempt to give me good advice...thanks,
Moss, for picturing my car in your neat magazine...)
--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer