Re: stanchion plates

To: Bush4brits@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stanchion plates
From: "Michael Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:30:44 -0500
Hi Bob,
Is your car close to TS60000 like mine? On my 3, I ordered (used) Post
ts60000 stanchions and new bolts. Then just bolted it on the car. I have had
2 TR3A's now with bolt-on screens and they have no plates behind the
stanchions. If you want to sent them back OK or you could remove the S wire
on the back of the plate and bolt it on like normal. The bolts and the dzus
mount heads look the same from the outside, so you really can't tell which
mount the car has until you turn the bolt.
Cheers,
Mike T