Re: Radio For TR6

Subject: Re: Radio For TR6
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:29:01 -0500
Cc: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Philip,
    I believe Irv is correct that radios were a dealer installed option. An
acquaintance who worked at World Cars, the BL dealership in Columbus, GA told
me that many options, such as radios, air conditioning and luggage racks were
either installed at the dealership or in the case of Jacksonville, FL POE,
sometimes at the importer/distributer.
    I'm reading the original window sticker for CF37325U now and the only
option listed is a Tonneau Cover for $45.00. When I bought the car from it's
original owner it had a British Leyland AM/FM mono radio, presumably installed
by the dealer or importer. I can't find the radio right now, but it seems like
it had chrome trim around the face with black knobs.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U