RE: TR6 fenders

To: budabud@email.msn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 fenders
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:55:30 -0500
They're not difficult at all - they darn near fall off (even before rust!).

One suggestion - while the fenders are off, examine the rockers for rust.
You'll notice the woefully inadequate short length of hose which channels
water away from the front deck. My suggestion is to lengthen this hose such
that it takes water completely away from the rockers. What often happens is
that debris clogs the small drain (see indent in rocker), causing water to
sit and eat away at the top of the rocker. The alternative is to enlarge the
opening for this drain. JD