Vitesse on AOL today!

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, Herald948@aol.com, DANMAS@aol.com, AClar60859@aol.com, WOTTATR@aol.com, PHBJohns@aol.com, BRITPAC@aol.com, beaver@spillmanco.com, TBe749@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vitesse on AOL today!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:53:34 EST
Message for AOL subscribers who know Leon...

I don't know if you get a screen-up when you first log on to AOL
We have it here, but our AOL may be slightly different to the US version ?

called AOL Today Tuesday
It is predominantly organge in colour across the top and down the left side.
There is something at the top about careers
then immediately below that is something called 'wheel advice'
It is a link to car classifieds, and the only reason that is of any interest
is that the car that they have a picture of, and for clicking-on, is my very
own red Triumph Vitesse.
Now that IS COOL, my own car being used by a company as big as AOL and being
seen by millions of people...way to go!

Regards
Leon F Guyot