Re: Radio For TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio For TR6
From: Lex Garey <LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:16:27 -0500
Philip-
I think the radio in my TR6 is original;  it has a British
Leyland symbol, with the capital "L" inside the swirl, on
the left end of the dial.   It has 5 push buttons, and two
knobs.  Actually 4 knobs, because each shaft has an inner
and outer part:  Volume and (I assume) tone on the left, and
tuning and AM/FM selector on the right.

The face is mostly black.  There is some silver in a thin
strip surrounding the pushbuttons and dial face, and in a
thin strip separating these 2 (dial on top, buttons
underneath).

Lex Garey, Shelby, NC,  '74 TR6