OD transmission coverplate - LAST CALL

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OD transmission coverplate - LAST CALL
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:44:10 -0500
You may remember having seen my posts over the last 2 or 3 weeks
regarding my having made molds for the transmission tunnel access cover plate
for OD equipped TR4A thru 6.

The cover plate goes on the right side over the attachment of the speedo
cable to the transmission.  It gives extra clearance for the cable and the
angle drive (if fitted).  Without this plate, you will have binding against
the cable/angle drive.

The plates are in production now.  Each one lovingly hand made by me out of
fiberglass.  Cost is $8 each plus shipping (US).

Let me know if you wnat one and we can makes arrangements

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com
HTTP://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/arhodes
(web page has a series on my 2 cars, a speedo repair manual, and will soon
have pictures of the cover plate, and one mounted on the tunnel)