Second Inquiry, Membership Status in VTR

To: TRIUMPH2@aol.com
Subject: Second Inquiry, Membership Status in VTR
From: MRobe33243@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 20:14:17 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mr Bill Lynn, Membership Chairman;

     In June of last year, I sent you a check renewing my membership,
subsequently, I received my canceled check indicating that you had received
same.  Approximately two months ago I. E-mailed you to confirm my status and
am still waiting for a simple reply, I have not received any subsequent copies
of Vintage Triumph Magazine, the bell weather of good standing in the club.  I
am using the list as a forum to ascertain whiter this circumstance IIS normal
practice in VTR.

     I feel like a red headed step child

Sincerely.

Bob Roberts