RE: Belated thanks to a Canadian in Ottowa

To: JJ40@aol.com
Subject: RE: Belated thanks to a Canadian in Ottowa
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:15:20 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi, Jay. If you can get a scan of your article, I'd like to run it in our
club's newsletter here in Ottawa, and perhaps try to track down your
guardian clutch-angel. I have a suspicion who it might be (only so many who
can find a Spit clutch at 6 in the evening!).

Any Triumphisti who have been to Ottawa for our turn at co-hosting the
'Canadian Classic' with the Toronto Triumph Club (1991, 1996) knows of our
hospitality (especially that group from 'New Joizie'). Perhaps since our
5-year cycle is coming around again, it might be time for "2001: A Triumph
Odyssey" (Stanley Kubrick R.I.P.). Cheers, JD.