The BIG TRIUMPH Cyber Directory

To: "2000- register" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: The BIG TRIUMPH Cyber Directory
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:22:18 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Maggie Roberts" <memsec2000@aol.com>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Listers,

Below is the latest update of Triumph Big Six owners / enthusiasts who wish
to be added to the Register's UK based Cyber Directory.

If you are a Triumph owner but don't own one or more of the large Saloons
(Sedans) to which this site is dedicated and which Mark Bradakis has kindly
undertaken to create and manage, the BIG BROTHERS will still be pleased to
have you in their midst ! <Big G> You can join the list as per normal
procedures - Majordomo@autox.team.net. subscribe 2000-register etc etc.  If,
as 'another Triumph' owner you'd like to be included in the Register's CYBER
DIRECTORY which is published bi-monthly in the award winning Club magazine
SIXappeal, we have created a "Friends of Big Six" section. To be included in
the "Friends" section, we need your First name, Surname, Country of
residence, e-mail address, Triumph models in your ownership and any website
URL's you operate. Send this info to me, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk

If you want to know more about these big Triumphs, contact our Membership
Secretary, Maggie Roberts at memsec2000@aol.com

Regards
John Macartney
Editor - SIXappeal

BLAKE, Gary (South Africa)
Cars: Chicane x 2, 2000 Mk1 & other Triumphs
E-mail: garyb@fast.co.za

CRUSSELL, Alan (UK)
Secretary, Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
Cars: 1963 2000 Saloon and 1968 TR5PI
E-mail: T2000register@compuserve.com

GREED, David (New Zealand)
Car: 1979 2500S Manual O/D (NZ built)
E-mail: greed@wave.co.nz

GRENYER, Neil (UK)
Car: 1969 Mk I 2.5PI
E-Mail: n.grenyer@bonhams.com

HINGE, Chris (UK)
Car: 1970 2.5 PI MARK 2
E-mail: chinge@postmaster.co.uk

LUCAS, Dave (UK)
Personal E-mail: davel@mcmail.com
Car: Mk I 2000 Saloon
Personal URL: http://www.t2000.mcmail.com

MACARTNEY, John (UK)
Editor, SIXappeal - Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
E-mail: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
URL's:
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus

MACKAY, Alan (UK),
Public Relations, Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
E-Mail: alan@darwinrhodes.com.

MACE, Andrew (USA)
President - Vintage Triumph Register
E-Mail: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
1966 2000 Mk.1 plus a collection of Heralds

NOVISS, Leslie (UK)
E-Mail: novissla@compuserve.com
1973 2000 Estate and ex Triumph agent.

RICHARDSON, Paul (UK)
Editor, Triumph Over Triumph magazine
E-mail: Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk

ROBERTS, Andy (UK)
Technical Officer, Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
E-mail: TriumphMan@compuserve.com
Triumph 2000 Mk 1 Saloon (Race Car)
Ian Lines "Stag Saloon"
Ian Lines "Stag Estate"

ROBINSON, David (Australia)
E-mail: Robbo@netspeed.com.au
Two 2500S 1977 Saloons (1 x Man/OD, 1 x Auto)

TRIUMPH 2000 2500 2.5PI DAILY ON-LINE FORUM
2000-register@autox.team.net

TWEED, Russ (UK)
E-mail: necro@averick.mcc.ac.uk
1977 2500S (O/D)