RE: Photos of Fred Thomas's TR3A

To: "'Michael Ferguson'" <fergie@ntplx.net>, Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: Photos of Fred Thomas's TR3A
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:57:07 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I guess this is jump on Fred's band wagon week... I too saw his car when he
drove down to Ocala for the SE Regional...   Here is a gentleman who not
only has re-created this gem, but is not afraid to drive it 700+ miles to a
regional.   I know he has been to the national at least once, to the TRA
national among others.    Then he is willing to put in the concours class...

My hat is off to him...

Carl

ps.  Fred, I did find that $100 a-type overdrive...  :^)