Re: Emergency Parts Kit

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Emergency Parts Kit
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:26:29 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>

>If you can answer, what size (roughly) is the label itself, it's location
>on the box, and is it black on white or is it colored, say dark blue or
>green etc?  I want it to be correct in case I wish to return it for "the
>value of said kit" :-).  It's more out of curiosity than anything else -
>aren't we Triumph enthusiasts a weird bunch??

Last question first. Weird is probably a misnomer - paranoid is possibly
more appropriate!

Size of label is pretty well identical to that on the website - the main
reason I put it there. It's printed black on white and was fixed to the top
of the box longways on. If you really want to make the box look authentic,
all edges should be re-inforced with light gauge metal strips which have to
rust 'cos this is what's happened to mine. Entirely true to prototype!

Cheers
John

Hope this helps