FW: oil pump rebuilds

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: oil pump rebuilds
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:51:46 -0800

Some manual or another for TR3's (might be the factory manual, but I don't
have one handy)actually recommends lapping down the pump body to reduce the
end clearance for the rotors.  Obviously, if you then fit new rotors, they
will have to be shortened to match ...

The moral is, always check the clearances during a rebuild.

Randall