Re: Nova Scotia Trip

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: Nova Scotia Trip
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:39:12 -0500
Cc: GHaynesTR4@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Gregory Petrolati wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 GHaynesTR4@aol.com wrote:
>

> > Some time ago, Bob Lang wrote of the New England Triumph Club touring to
>Nova
> > Scotia.  Would someone familiar with that (those) trip(s) contact me?
> > My wife and I are beginning to plan a Nova Scotia trip for our local club in
> > 2000 and
> > any experiences and advice would be appreciated!  Please mail directly to
>me,
> > rather that to the whole list.  Thanks in advance!
> > Regards,
> > George
> >
>         Contact BATANS... British Auto Touring Association of Nova Scotia
>
>         They have a web site and tour NS in the summer. It will get you in
>         the Park as far as contacting people

I'll take this opportunity to stop lurking and finally contribute to the list.
BATANS' page is at

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS/main.html

I'll also offer my opinions/$0.02/thumbs up or down to any questions you may
have
seeing as I was born and raised in N.S. living in Halifax until three months
ago.
Relocated to Ottawa for new job purposes.

Anyone in the Ottawa area want some free labour in exchange for your
knowledge/hands on experience on LBCs.  I've never owned one but am finally
actively seeking a TR6 and wouldn't mind dirtying my hands on someone else's to
pick up some pointers until I locate mine.

Rob Christopher
(envious of all you owners)