[Fwd: Re: Works TR 4]

To: vintage race list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Works TR 4]
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:53:02 -0500
Cc: carco@t-online.de

--------------31BE449A7E7F

Okay, gang, here's a chance to help out a genuine Triumph enthusiast
from Germany. He has found what must be the very last Triumph Rallye
car. It has the right numbers and some of the aluminum panels. It was
apparently wrecked in North America and then rescued and pieced back
together. He needs a couple of the original size wheels. I know from
help a guy who is restoring one of the rare original cars that used
them. Thanks in advance, and please respond directly to him if you have
a wheel or two that you can part with.
--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer