Re: Weather (min. temp - top down)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather (min. temp - top down)
From: "Michael Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:42:09 -0500
Hi all,
I usually end up putting the top up around 40 F. This year I was running
Brooklands Screens and the old ears really get quite nippy at 60mph and 40
F. I think extending the season really comes to preparation. (ie. leather
jacket, scarf, hat, ear muffs) You could problably drive in 20 - 30 degrees
with one of those aviator scull caps and goggles, but I haven't convinced
the wife and kids they are cool yet. So to save them a call to the local
mental hospital about their nut case dad, I just put the top up.

Cheers,
Mike Thompson
59 Triumph TR3A
73 Triumph GT6