7th Annual British Classic Car Meet May 23rd in Richmond,VA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 7th Annual British Classic Car Meet May 23rd in Richmond,VA
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:16:08 EST
 The Richmond Triumph Register is sponsoring its 7th annual British Classic
Car Meet on Sunday, May 23rd, 1999. Join us at our new larger location in the
Meadow at the Boulders in Richmond,VA. See British classics like Triumph,
Jaguar, MG, Austin Healey, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Landrover, Morgan and Aston
Martin. You will find classics made from the early 1920’s to some that are the
latest sport and luxury models from the UK. These British cars will be
polished and looking their best.

The show is open to all British Marques and by popular vote, awards will be
given. Also spectator trophys will be awarded, an RTR exclusive. Visit our
website at www.tsquare.com/rtr where you can print an application online.
Contact Ken Nachman at kmntr6@aol.com for more information.