Re: Introduction-New Member

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction-New Member
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:27:43 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
AJ,

Just a note.... my e-mail mailed to your personal address was returned as
rejected by your server's SPAM FILTER.   You will have to sort this out...
because at least half of the traffic on the list is member to member....
after the question is posted to the list

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <2AJ@aj-turner.com>
    Reason:    Your message has been returned by our UCE/spam filter.
(#5.7.1)

Please reply to Postmaster@mail.net1plus.com
if you feel this message to be in error