Fw: Larger valves in TR

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Larger valves in TR
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:55:18 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
This was my original post in reply to Chris's note about larger exhaust
valves.  Chris just posted a response, but my original note was not included
in it's entirety, so I thought I would repost for those of you interested in
this topic.  I'd be interested to hear other opinions, and I assume Chris
would too.