Re: FW: Internet Access Fees

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Internet Access Fees
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:50:05 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I don't know if you guys caught this same thing earlier, but I did, and
got sucked into it, and DID write my congressman.  I got a response BY
MAIL, saying that the FCC had proposed a tax on internet access LAST
YEAR, I believe, but due to the public outcry, it was shot down.  My
only guess is that this is a very old chain email that needs to be
killed!  So don't bother writing your representative, you'll get the
same response, guaranteed!  Not to mention they might think you're a
little crazy...

Later
Brian

--