Re: Just a comment to the peanut gallery

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just a comment to the peanut gallery
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:11:07 -0500
> with what I would call "Idle chat emails"

that is what being part of a car culture that is friendly and chatty means,
that is the TR enthusiast personae. From the "Hey check this out" to the do
this to fix it is all the same........There is more to life than fixing
your car, there are jokes and just plain chit chat

As snootiness increases the helpfulness would go down.. I have met people
who drive high dollar value cars and that is the only thing they want to
talk about from how much they made/have to how much they spent on
something. Ask them how to fix something and they ain't got a clue, the
mechanic takes care of it.