Thanks to Brian at PowerBritish

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to Brian at PowerBritish
From: Steve Chandler <steve@obagy.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:45:28 -0700
A few days ago I posted a request for a crank extension for my TR6. I
had a very prompt
reply from Brian at Powerbritish offering the part. He shipped the part
priority mail and
I received it yesterday (2 days after my request).

I would just like to thank Brian publicly, as it so refreshing to deal
with people like him.
Also thanks to the mailing list otherwise I would still be looking for
this part.

I have no financial connection with Powerbritish, but as we seem to bash
suppliers a lot I
thought it would be fair to praise them once in a while.

cheers

steve
--
Steve Chandler - Chandler O'Bagy - steve@obagy.com