Re: British Car Magazine

To: thebrown@digital.net
Subject: Re: British Car Magazine
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:59:21 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Hello Darwin,
Yes, I saw the article and shared it with the other members of the GCTC
who also traveled to TRF last summer. Kinda makes me glad I cheated and
took the autotrain from Orlando to Washington :-)  Based on our lies...I
mean stories about the trip and your article, I think we have a whole new
group that wants to travel to PA for the party this year. If I can make
it, I will be bringing my Stag.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
66 Herald
73 Stag

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:48:58 -0500 "The Brown" <thebrown@digital.net>
writes:
>Has anyone read the article of our mis-adventures, last summer on our
>(Stag, 2-TR4s and a TR8) trip to the TRF summer party?  Well the
>story
>is now on newsstands (British Car).   It is very interesting reading.
>
>Darwin Brown
>TR4
>Stag

Larry Miceli