RE: Wire Wheels

To: "Barlow, Paul" <paul_barlow@bctransit.com>, "'Triumph Digest'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wire Wheels
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:47:34 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Paul, I use a readily available graphite grease on the splines and hub.  I
use Permatex anti-seize compound on the threads.  Remember also to re-grease
them every 6 months whether you drive it or not.  This regular greasing
helps keep the splines in good shape, and the regular removing of the wheels
keeps them from freezing on as mine did when I bought the car, and then had
a flat tire.

Good Luck
Kelly Alford
71TR6