Re: What makes you buy a classic car magazine?

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: What makes you buy a classic car magazine?
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:46:57 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi John;

Classic and Sports Cars already did the "big hooters" thing with that TR7
article so we don't have to worry about that. I guess relevant technical
articles are probably the thing I would like to see. Details on engine
balancing and issues that are specific to our mechanicals. Also info on
restoration and long term survival of the marque. Performance and suspension
upgrades ala the articles found in Triumph Tune.

Background articles on the people that worked at Triumph. Especially
engineering and sales types. I find these kinds of articles in C&SC very
interesting even though they are about other marques.

Hope this helps.

Greg