Louisburg

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "TR: Gregory Petrolati" <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Louisburg
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:58:15 -0500
Greg Petrolati wrote:

>     Another note for you Nova Scotia-bound... If you have the time
     BE SURE to visit Louisburg up on the north end of Cape Bretton
     Island. If you like living history, it's "Williamsburg... North".
     It is a reconstruction of the 17th century French seaport in the
     Americas. During the summer, it is staffed by volunteer
     reenactors... You will happily spend a day there and wish to
     spend even more time. They were still uncovering foundations
     from the original town 15 years ago, and were reconstructing
     what stood where in 1724.

     Hell, It's worth the entire trip to NS!

    Greg Petrolati<

Not only that but the week end before (July 24 & 25) there will
be a big convention/reenactment at Louisburg.  If you are close
enough, check it out.  Since we can't get away until Friday
afternoon we wouldn't get there until Sunday afternoon which is
too late.

Dave Massey