Redlines

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Redlines
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:01:03 -0500
I recently converted my TR6 to Panasport wheels and wanted slightly
larger tires to go with the 6" width. I also wanted modern tires that
handled well and wanted Redlines.

I purchased 195-70 15's, Goodyear GT+4's. They look great, handle
beautifully, and the speedo is accurate. They do rub slightly at full
lock which is no problem for me. I bought them from British Wire Wheel
in California. They know all the sizes and equivalents and give good
advice. They can redline any tire they carry in stock. The four tires
including shipping to Illinois cost $546. I thought it was a bargain,
all things considered.
--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer