Heritage Museum a Must

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Heritage Museum a Must
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:28:04 -0600 (CST)
Cc: 2000- register <2000-register@autox.team.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

If anyone else is thinking of going to England, the Heritage museum at
Gaydon is a must!  I had a great time seeing all of the cars and other
memorabilia I have read about through the years.  My long-suffering wife,
who usually tolerates these kind of places, actually had a great time.
Next time we will make sure that we have time to take the Land Rover tour.
It looked like more fun than Disney Land.

John Macarthur is truly a gentleman and a scholar.  Meeting people like
him is what makes the addiction to LBC's so intersting and fun.

Thanks, John,

Michael
St. Louis, or thereabouts, U.S. of A.