Re:Help! I lost my insurance agent -

To: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Help! I lost my insurance agent -
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:51:29 -0500
The local (Denver area) guy who writes Hagerty Classic Insurance is
Randy L. Meyer Ins. Agency 303-730-1045, he's in Littleton, Colorado

Bud
71TR6 CC57365
71TR6 CC65446

Subject:    Help! I lost my insurance agent -
Author: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Date:       03/24/1999 9:29 AM

        This is a little embarassing. I just signed up with Haggerty
        insurance in Denver, but have yet to receive the paperwork and I
        lost the name of the insurance agent! I can't find anything in the
        phone book or on the web!

        Anyone know the name of the Haggerty rep here in Denver?

Thanks!
Charlie Farwell             1962 TR4 #CT3852L
cfarwell@lucent.com