Powder Coating (was RE: wrinkle paint)

To: <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Powder Coating (was RE: wrinkle paint)
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:41:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Fred, speaking of powdercoating, just got my bigger oven installed (as in
not toaster oven) and was wondering, you being the powder coat king and all,
what do you recommend powder coating and I guess more important what do you
recommend not powder coating. I have a ton of rusty Spit parts waiting in
line to be blasted and either painted or powder coated. What other colors
can I get and do you still know of a source other than Eastwood.

Jack