Re: VTR & TRF

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR & TRF
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:29:06 -0500
Cc: vafred@erols.com
Allow me to join the recommendation of the overnight ferry from Portland
to Yarmouth, then return via Bar Harbor.  We did this, touring western
Nova Scotia, in 1981 in our white TR3B.  We were honeymooning, after
getting married in Portland.  Drove nearly non-stop on the way back, to
get to the Triumph Register of America National Meet in D.C.  (Our TR3B
made the 2500 mile round-trip back to Virginia without a hitch, BTW.)

Try to visit Digby.  If I recall correctly, the largest tidal changes on
earth are there, at the "top" of the Bay of Fundy.

I don't know if we can repeat the trip this year, as the family is now
twice as large.  We definitely plan to make Portland (as my wife's
family is up there).

Keith Edwards, who only owned 2 TRs back in 1981
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/
"Oh, what a tangled Web site we weave when first we practice."
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
1 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo