TR 250 (4a, and 6 too?) Interior Question

To: "The Triumph, List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 250 (4a, and 6 too?) Interior Question
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:10:00 -0500
Fellow Scions,

  I stripped apart the interior of my TR 250
many years ago, and at that time I ordered
new panel and carpet sets from TRF.  Now
that I'm finally getting around to putting things
back together, I seem to have forgotten a thing
or two.
  The replacement rear wheelarch covers (part
numbers 713861, and 713871) I have came
with a thin foam, not attached to the cover mat-
erial, but loose in the plastic package.
   I don't particularly remember there being foam
or padding of any sort under the wheelarch covers,
but it was so long ago I can't be sure.  I am unsure
because the package says "T45" as part of the
description- meaning these cover fit TR 4's.  I
recall TR 4's had an "occasional rear seat" and a
padded rear bulkhead panel, so I wonder if the pad-
ding is to be used only on the TR 4.

  Please tell me if you TR 4a, 250, or 6 owners had
any padding as original on your wheelarch coverings.
Thank you in advance.

                                 JOE IV
                                 TR 250
                          WALLINGFORD, CT. USA