Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club meeting

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club meeting
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:57:56 -0800
Listers,

The next meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club (TTSCC) will
be held April 7th at the Hewlett Packard Co. 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd.,
Santa Clara, CA at 8:00 PM and finish up before 10:00 PM. The club
meetings are open to anyone interested in any and all TRs. We try very
hard to minimize the business and maximize the social fellowship and
information aspects of the evening.

TTSCC is the oldest TR marque club in the US. We have over 100 members,
with anywhere from 20 to 40 showing up at a typical meeting.

One of the things we are working very hard on right now is getting ready
to host the 1999 Triumphest in early October. It will be held at the
Marriot's in San Ramon.

Just before the June, July and August meetings we will be holding what
we call a Funcourse which is a non-competitive, Concorse. We will be
judging a different portion of the cars entered each month, exteriors,
interiors and engine compartment. The Funcourse starts at 7:00 and the
meeting still start at the regular time.

Questions? please call me.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in fewer and fewer boxes
Palo Alto, CA