Regrind Cam for Triumph TR6

To: dynamic@transport.com
Subject: Regrind Cam for Triumph TR6
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:46:56 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello All.  I just rebuild two mgb engines and used regrind cams from a
company out west of me.  The problem I have with regrind cams is.  You have to
use to much adjustment on the rocker arms to get the correct gap.
Or order longer push rods.  These are just street engines.  But there will be
no more regrinds for me anymore.  The company was more than happy to take the
cams back. So I am not bad mouthing the companies  good luck.  John