Re: AM/FM/CD Radio for Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AM/FM/CD Radio for Triumph
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 19:05:18 1999
The ideal solution is a vintage look and size faceplate
on a modern digital AM/FM tuner with CD controls.

Custom Autosound has pre-announced a unit with these features,
but it will be May before its released.   I have a dealer
license with them from a previous bulk buy.
(I plan to buy a batch of the new ones in May)

The earlier style was AM/FM/Cassette w/CD controls  and TRIUMPH
on the door with green lighting to match the TR6 dash.
Fit perfectly in the existing hole and matches the 70's style.

The greatest aspect of an ORIGINAL look is the fact that
no one in their right mind will steal it!!!!

These have phono inputs, so a single player CD player will
plug in for trips or you can install a changer in the trunk!

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com 512-794-9567, FAX 512-345-2879